Hello and thank you for the initial interest in the previous post. In this step of the process, things will get much more exciting. Posting below will official get you into one of the tournament's 16 spots... But lets look over the rules before we commit.
1. Log into Designfootball.
2. Post a comment below stating the qualified 2014 Asian Champions League team which you wish to compete with. ( LIST BELOW )
3. First 16 posters are in.
1. No team can be picked twice. First come first served.
2. All submissions must be full home kits. This means shirt, shorts, and socks. Just front views will be needed. any additional views are optional.
3. All submission images must be bigger than or equal to 1000x1000 px. ( just for the voting pictures to looks right )
4. No submissions can be critiqued by members before submitting. This means no posting drafts of your shirts in the main gallery of DF or FSC.
5. You may change the manufacturer of the shirt, the team crest, but try to keep the sponsors how they currently are in reality.
6. Please try to be true to the club's home shirt color. Of course, changing a tone of certain color or shade is perfectly fine.
7. Any color changes of the shorts and socks are fair game, but do so at your own risk.
8. Please do not base your kit off an already existing design template ( Condivo 14, Puma King etc )
9. Do not plagiarize or post a shirt which has already been submitted in the DF or FSC gallery by you, or anybody.
1.Members both in, eliminated, or not competing in the competition are free to vote, though, voters must be members who've been registered here before December 28th 2013.
2. You cannot vote on a match-up in which you're contesting.
3. Only votes from members who are logged into their profile will be counted. ( No guest votes )
4. In the event of a tie at the end of the voting window, the voting for that particular match-up will be left open for 24 further hours.
5. Please do vote! Its what this is all about guys!
1.I will make 16 small pieces of paper with the names of the first 16 contestants on it. I will then draw two at a time and those eight pairs will contest our opening round.
2.Each round of the competition will run exactly one week. If a contestant fails to submit their kit within the week, their opponent will automatically receive a bye to the next round.
3.Submissions are to be submitted in the main 'Fantasy Shirts' gallery of DF.
4.Each voting period will last exactly three days.
5.The player with the most votes will proceed to the next round.
6.After all the voting is done, the winners shall pick another team from the list and again will have one week to complete it.
-------------------------------------------------------- LIST OF ELIGIBLE TEAMS ---------------------------------------------------------
Shabab Al Ordon
Yokohama F. Marinos
Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors
Shandong Luneng Taishan
Western Sydney Wanderers
Central Coast Mariners
Ha Noi T&T