Brief explanation of why I\'ve done what I\'ve done:
- I chose Warrior as the kit sponsor as they supply Vincent Kompanys boots. Made sense in my eyes. Also use Brussels Metro as the shirt sponsor due to the very urban feel that BX Brussels have now.
- I decided to use a diagonal sash through the kit to give the kit a retro feel and to also give it a loose link to the stalks used in the Atomium structure in Brussels.
- With this in mind I moved the shirt sponsor underneath the club badge to give the shirt a clean look.
- I\'ve made the trim quite edgy and modern in contrast to the rest of the kit and based it loosely off the new Warrior Liverpool kit design.
- I wanted to incorporate the emblem of Brussels and the \'We start from scratch\' motto in French (\'On commence a zero\' I think this would make a nice club motto in a foreign language) on the kit and thought the best way to do this was within the sash.
- Away kit is essentially the home kit in reverse so it allows for easy interchangeability
- Third kit uses the colours of the flag of Brussels